Handwoven Hemp Backpack
- Our organic hemp & cotton backpacks are versatile, durable, and uniquely fashionable.
- Perfect for everyday use for school, office, or outdoors, the lined and padded main compartment is spacious and includes a laptop compartment in back.
- Two additional compartments allow for easy storage of wallets, pens, and other daily needs.
- The fully lined and padded straps are adjustable and hold up to 11lbs.
- It also includes a High quality zipper and padded back for extra comfort.
- Two cotton side pockets with elastic tops hold your water bottles or travel mug.
- This backpack is completely natural and sustainable, and after a few years of use it can be composted in less than a year instead of being thrown in a landfill alongside synthetic backpacks that take 1200 years to decompose!
Hemp is a natural plant fiber. Hemp requires little water to grow and replenishes soil nutrients to help improve soil health. It is also biodegradable and is one of the stronger textile fabrics.
Organic cotton is grown without pesticides and synthetic fertilizers and uses 91% less water than regular cotton and produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions. Organic cotton is also a more sustainable choice when compared to other popular fabrics such as polyester because organic cotton doesn’t shed microplastics and it’s better for recycling.