Socks that Plant Trees
- Go green and plant trees with new Socks that Plant Trees!
- These dark green socks are the perfect pair to show your love for nature and commitment to caring for our planet. Featuring tiny trees and a tree embroidery, each pair of these socks plants ten trees through Trees for the Future.
- Available in two sizes and made with terry padding for additional comfort.
- Sustainable • Certified Organic • Certified Fairtrade • Certified Vegan • Members of 1% for the Planet
- Please see the size chart, size small would be the most common women's size and size medium would would be the most common mens size.
These socks are certified organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without pesticides and synthetic fertilizers and uses 91% less water than regular cotton and produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions. Organic cotton is also a more sustainable choice when compared to other popular fabrics such as polyester because organic cotton doesn’t shed microplastics and it’s better for recycling.