Socks that Protect Oceans
- Make waves with these socks that protect the world 's oceans with Oceana. With their three tone tidal pattern, your ankles will be sure to attract all the right kind of attention.
- Each sock supports Oceana, helping make our oceans as rich, healthy, and abundant as they once were.
- Oceana is dedicated to protecting and restoring the worlds oceans on a global scale. The oceans are vast, but they are not immune to human influence.
- We have already altered or destroyed marine ecosystems and driven million-year-old species to the brink of extinction.
- Oceana seeks to make our oceans as rich, healthy, and abundant as they once were.
- Sustainable • Certified Organic • Certified Fairtrade • Certified Vegan • Members of 1% for the Planet
- Please see the size chart, size small would be the most common women's size and size medium would would be the most common mens size.
These socks are certified organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without pesticides and synthetic fertilizers and uses 91% less water than regular cotton and produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions. Organic cotton is also a more sustainable choice when compared to other popular fabrics such as polyester because organic cotton doesn’t shed microplastics and it’s better for recycling.