Socks that Protect Sharks
- Take a dive with these socks inspired by the oceans most dangerous predators!
- Featuring gray and black hammerhead sharks, each pair of these crew socks helps protect sharks through Oceanas work restoring the worlds oceans.
- Don't worry, these shark socks wont bite!
- Sustainable • Certified Organic • Certified Fairtrade • Certified Vegan • Members of 1% for the Planet
- Please see the size chart, size small would be the most common women's size and size medium would would be the most common mens size.
These socks are certified organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without pesticides and synthetic fertilizers and uses 91% less water than regular cotton and produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions. Organic cotton is also a more sustainable choice when compared to other popular fabrics such as polyester because organic cotton doesn’t shed microplastics and it’s better for recycling.