Socks that Save LGBTQ Lives
- Love is love!
- Stand with LGBTQ youth in grey socks featuring a vibrant rainbow pattern plus a rainbow flag embroidery.
- Be confident and cozy in Fairtrade organic cotton, terry padded insole.
- Each pair supports The Trevor Project and their work to provide safe spaces for LGBTQ young people.
- Sustainable • Certified Organic • Certified Fairtrade • Certified Vegan • Members of 1% for the Planet
- Please see the size chart, size small would be the most common women's size and size medium would would be the most common mens size.
These socks are certified organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without pesticides and synthetic fertilizers and uses 91% less water than regular cotton and produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions. Organic cotton is also a more sustainable choice when compared to other popular fabrics such as polyester because organic cotton doesn’t shed microplastics and it’s better for recycling.