Hemp & Organic Cotton Eco Dog Lead - Large
- Our stunning, eco friendly Sustainapaws dog leads, are made from durable hemp with 100% organic cotton webbing, finished with quality zinc alloy clasps and D ring.
- Very durable, comfortable and easily adjustable; stylish dog wear, that’s eco friendly - what’s more to love?
- Hemp is versatile, strong, easy to care for and makes the perfect alternative for collars and leads! Hemp is also antibacterial/antimicrobial and actually has 25,000 different uses!
- We recommend handwashing in warm soapy water & leaving to air dry due to the hardware.
- The large dog lead is 5 feet long with a width of 1 inch.
Hemp is a natural plant fiber. Hemp requires little water to grow and replenishes soil nutrients to help improve soil health. It is also biodegradable and is one of the stronger textile fabrics.
Organic cotton is grown without pesticides and synthetic fertilizers and uses 91% less water than regular cotton and produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions. Organic cotton is also a more sustainable choice when compared to other popular fabrics such as polyester because organic cotton doesn’t shed microplastics and it’s better for recycling.