Bamboo Laundry Pegs - Biodegradable & Vegan - 20 Pack
- Wild & Stone’s bamboo clothes pegs are perfect for hanging clothes, sealing packets of foods, hanging up pictures, or a wide variety of other uses.
- This 20 pack of pegs are made from sustainable bamboo and a steel spring. An easy environmental switch is to use bamboo laundry pegs.
- Not only is bamboo biodegradable it is one of the most sustainable materials we have available to us.
- Remove the steel spring and compost the bamboo when the laundry peg reaches the end of its life.
- Have you ever wondered what happens to all those plastic laundry pegs that have been lost in the garden over the years?
- Larger pieces of plastics left to degrade into smaller pieces through natural weathering processes create secondary microplastics that enter our environment and ecosystem, damaging wildlife.
- To prolong the life of these pegs, store them in a cool, dry place between uses.
- This product is made from FSC® C007915 100% certified bamboo.
Bamboo is a highly sustainable plant. Bamboo can grow to full size in just 3-4 months. This makes it a super sustainable alternative due to its naturally renewing properties. Plus, pesticides and chemicals aren't required when harvesting bamboo; this means the cultivation is natural and doesn’t harm the environment.